A little housekeeping
Some of you may have noticed that my blog looks a little different. Some may have even noticed it suddenly has a new title. I also somewhat impulsively gave it its own domain.

It all started following links, finding a blog designer, looking at prices and deciding that $130 was a tad out of my price range and for that much I could just figure out how to do what I wanted to do. So I did, although I found Microsoft Paint somewhat limited in what I could do with it.

Anyway, while the blog finds its new home on the internet, the links don't all work, and we'll see if it just disappears for awhile. I don't think it should, but right now I'm mostly just waiting. Hopefully the big move will take place sometime today or tomorrow.

Old links should redirect, but we'll see how well that actually works in practice.