M’m M’m Good!
Well, at Mandy Mom's suggestion, I have decided to join the Blogger Friend School. My first assignment is a couple days late, I think, but here is a nice fall recipe which we made for the first time today. I don't know why I've never made them for my family. I made them at a fair in Indiana while working a food stand as a teenager. Maybe I had enough of them then, who knows?

Introducing: The easiest, at-home recipe for the classic elephant ear!

I'm not sure this qualifies as my favorite recipe, but it is quick and fun and great for a crisp fall afternoon.

Ingredients:
Oil
Tortillas
Sugar
Cinnamon
Procedure:
Heat oil in skillet.
Place tortilla in hot oil. Turn after about two minutes. The tortilla should be just beginning to brown and be crisp when removed.
Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
Enjoy!
It doesn't get much simpler. I would have taken a picture, except they were gone too fast. That and my camera was out of batteries, anyway.