Connecting with Homeschoolers on the Web (join my blogroll)
I've been surfing around and have discovered several blogrolls which people can apply to. In exchange for adding the blogroll to your site, your link gets added. But I haven't been able to find one specific to homeschooling. So I decided to start one. I added a couple of links to it just so there would be something there. It is my blogroll, afterall.

Anyway, here's the basics if you would like to be added.

1) Copy this code and add it to your sidebar where you think it would look nice.
2) Email me at gottsegnetATyahooDOTcom to let me know you have done so and give me the following information: Name of blog, link and description (PA, CM, Traditional, whatever).

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="http://rpc.blogrolling.com/display.php?r=0cc284ed523b795967e0d271814ea428"></script>

I'll check it out and either add it or not add it : ) I won't add anything with profanity or offensive materials as determined by me...but other than that I'm not too picky.

,