And a Little Child Shall Lead Them
One of the great joys of homeschooling is watching the seeds you planted bear fruit...especially as you watch your older children serve as models to your younger children, breaking ground I guess. My son learned the alphabet, counting in Japanese and some phonograms from his older sister. Now my son is passing down some of his three years of wisdom to his younger sister.

While waiting for story time, Baby Bear decided to start jumping on my bed. He jumps, giggles, throws himself on his back and laughs hysterically. My 11 month old watched intently. Finally, the lightbulb went on. She rose to her feet, steadied herself and then threw herself on her back in a fit of giggles.

What would she do without her brother? Her mother certainly would have never taught her that, although I'm not so sure about her dad...

, , , ,