Does Christianity ceep people dum?
I really do appreciate all of my commenters, even those who disagree with me. And I know I can sometimes come across a little more aggressive than I mean to. Believe it or not, I have toned it down a lot since becoming a Christian and even more since blogging.

But I am having a really hard time taking some recent comments seriously. How do you respond to something like this:
The problem with teaching creationism as science or as the truth is that you are ceeping people dum.
I'm guessing Constantjn is a non-native speaker, in which case I understand. If not, well, our school system is worse than I thought. The whole comment thread has been interesting, and I really do appreciate that most of my visitors leave their own thoughts. It is very engaging to me to be able to actually carry on a conversation in my comment box now and again!