Procrastinator Extraodinaire
So I, uh, have a ton of things to do. A huge laundry list of things that need to be done THIS WEEK. Being by Friday which is tomorrow.

So, um, I did the only thing that I could possibly do with my time. I kept my daughter up late to see if we could find Vesta the asteroid. We couldn't. We couldn't even find Cetus the Whale off our insufficient little star chart. But my daughter did finally get to see Orion and the Milky Way. And know what she was looking at.

Homeschool Tip: Don't schedule your astronomy unit during a three week cloud cover. The field trips are rather boring.

I even saw a meteorite. But no Vesta. No Cetus. Not even Pegasus, which was supposed to help us find Cetus so that we could find Vesta.

So, yeah. We got cold, and I was thankful that I did NOT hear a bobcat like the last time I went out there looking for things in the middle of the night all alone. My daughter might never have agreed to come with me again which would have put a bit of a damper on my plans of instilling in her a lifelong love of stargazing.

But anyway, I have a ton of stuff to do with deadlines attached. So I went stargazing and I figured out how to customize my twitter profile.

And suddenly I feel the need to mess with my Blogger template.

Highly productive we are here on this side of the monitor.