President, Governor and Hostess all in one week
Earlier this week, I was humbled and amused by the offer of the governorship of Nebraska. It wasn't that long ago that I read someone's rambling assault against the religious right's covert operation to take over America. I dismissed it as the ravings of a madman, but I may have to reconsider now that I own a state.

Hmm....who shall I install as the various mayors? Here is my first speech, at any rate: Preparing for Revolution.

Imagine my surprise to find that I was "elected hands-down our favorite political winner at Homeschool Blogosphere High." Check out the Carnival of Homeschooling to see for yourself. And to see the rest of our virtual yearbook.

And, to top it off, I will be hosting next week's Carnival of Homeschooling at Principled Discovery's new home. Please send in your submissions! Or I might have to send the Nebraska National Guard after you.