Carnival of Principled Government is up!
April did a wonderful job hosting the Carnival of Principled Government this week. Stop by and check out the entries!

By the way, it appears BloggBuzz has been invaded and taken over by the Germans! If they can do it with seven active bloggers, we homeschoolers could do it, too. Not that I would advocate a hostile takeover, or anything. I'm just sayin'...

And here they take pride in their pirating activities. Those pesky Germans. They are even plotting more actions against other social bookmarking sites. The internet will never be safe again and we will all be speaking German.

Vielleicht soll ich ein bisschen ueben...

Updated to add: 451 Press, the blogging group I write Backyard Birding for, is having a contest. Up to $300 just for leaving a comment. You can comment on any of their blogs to qualify, but why would you want to when you can comment on mine? And tell me all about the birds in your yard? So come visit me and talk to me!