What's with these frogs on my page?
OK, something is wonky with this site. I think it is in the template, but am not sure. I'll see if I can figure it out, but in the meantime, if you know, please drop me a note.

Hmmm...got rid of the frogs which took the rounded corners and sunflowers. No big deal. And Adsense. Also not a huge deal. I can live with this for now.

Ok, why do the ads display when I click on an entry, but not on the homepage? I must have deleted something in the code...

One day I will give up on fiddling my template. I'll either stumble upon exactly what I want, or I'll give up. The latter may take a LONG time, however, since I'm not one to give up easily. For the moment, since I am giving up for today, I thought I better attribute the above image:

http://www.freefoto.com/index.jsp

It may change again, but that is where I got it from.