Question for the Fourth of July
Given the topics I normally choose to address, I would like to offer you a well-thought out essay on American liberties, the importance of securing and defending those liberties and the fact that it is our personal responsibility to do that.

Instead, I'm going to leave you with just one thought. And it isn't even my own. Please remember that my husband is Australian because it will make more sense that way.
Why do you celebrate your independence by supporting China's GDP?
Well, I don't know. Maybe because not enough of us own cannons to go blow them off on the Fourth? And banging on garage doors only goes so far? At least we are supporting them in their historic area of expertise. It's not like we've moved our fireworks plants off shore to take advantage of cheaper labor. And, um, well. I've never thought of it like that before.

Happy Independence Day!

Oh, and come on. Someone out there has got to want $20 in free team mascot stuff. Please go over to Jennifer's site and pick it up. It isn't hard. If she had Aussie rules stuff, I'd be all over this.

, ,