Entries due for the Carnival of Homeschooling
We're enjoying all the benefits of Grandma's house at the moment. Even my two year old burst into loud cheering when we turned into her edition here in Kansas. Hence the light posting. But we shall be on our way back home in a few hours.

In the mean time, don't forget to send in your entries for the Carnival of Homeschooling. They are due tonight! Also, i finally got caught up on my emails so if you have submitted and NOT heard back from me, I did not receive your submission. Please resend it. I don't want to miss anybody.

The carnival submit form is here.

(And the baby did so much better this trip. The last time we came down, we had to stop so many tmes it took us senen hours. This time it only took four. What a difference one litle baby can make to your schedule...)