Blogspotting
A few links which caught my attention while surfing:

Principles of Liberty, 101 Explained clearly and visually, with no room for misunderstanding.

Grade the paper
of a future educator. Do you have "too many letters at the end of [your] names," or do you just expect a bit more in the writing department from someone who going to be teaching English?

Sounds good. But what is that in plain English? It all goes back to communication. Politicians attempt to obscure it. They don't want us as "joint owners," anyway.

Girls, perhaps, could do with a little less of it. At least the "pity me" kind. I never understood it in high school...which may explain a lot about me.

What kind of memories are you making?

And now off to bed with me. Enjoy the links and I'll try to be more wordy tomorrow.