The Thinking Blogger Awards
I am going to post this before every single blog I read gets nominated before I have a chance. In no particular order, and really only who I am thinking of right now who hasn't been so impolite as to have gone and been nominated by someone else, this beautiful badge shall be presented to:



1) My blog mom, PrincipledMom. I'm loyal that way, and she does such a beautiful job of integrating her faith, family life and homeschooling. (I know, it may not always seem like that to her in real life, but she expresses the ideal wonderfully on her blog and she challenges me continually).

2) Project Education Renovation. This is a brand new blog, and I will be posting more about that momentarily. Dissecting the problems facing education in American and piecing together a proposed solution requires great depth of thought!

3) Rhymes With Right. This is the first blog outside of the homeschooling/education blogs that I began reading. I didn't know it at the time, but ironically, he is a history teacher. He has the more "standard format" of snipping quotes from a news story and offering brief commentary, but he gives me something to think about, anyway.

4) Birds of the Air. Stan offers personal commentary and insight into walking with Christ that I enjoy and usually leaves me with something to reflect upon.

5) The Liberty Papers. I don't agree with them on everything...while I have libertarian-leaning tendencies, I am not quite a libertarian. Judy called me a "Republitarian" and that probably suits me best. But then, when I just nod my head in agreement, I am not really thinking, either.

These aren't the same five I was thinking of earlier today, but five it is. Thank you, Christine, for the fun blog meme which originated over here.

Here are the rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).