Submissions for Carnival of Homeschooling due today!
Just a quick reminder that entries for the Carnival of Homeschooling are due today by 6PM PST. The gmail account is forwarded at that time, however, I will not be working on the carnival until 9PM CST. So if you have an entry and cannot quite get it in by that time, I do not mind if you send it directly to my email account.

I can't guarantee that I'll catch anything after that, but anything I receive after I'm finished will just be forwarded to the next host so your entry shouldn't be lost!

Also, I have responded to everyone who submitted as of 6AM this morning. If you submitted and did NOT hear from me, PLEASE send me your entry again.

Here is the handy-dandy submission form.
And my email is available through the link on my profile page.