Banning IPs
I recently discovered that Blogger does not have a feature which allows you to easily ban an IP address. As with anything, however, there is usually a way around that. Should you ever have difficulty with a particular visitor and desire to ban an IP, I found this website helpful. Hopefully it works. I'm not about to test it by banning my own IP.

The code should work for any host.

Update: I forgot to mention this is actually a redirect, so the IP may still appear on your logs. I was feeling a little annoyed after deleting the same, rambling, off topic and offensive post for the fifth time in two days. I almost had the IP redirect to some counseling service, but decided to just leave it as the default "You have been banned" screen. After all, there may possibly come a day when I have to ban more than one IP, although I hope not.