Call for submissions (carnival of homeschooling) and other links
The Carnival of Homeschooling is up over at Apollos Academy. OK, edit. It appears to have evacuated itself and is now over here.

And I'll be hosting the Carnival here at Principled Discovery next week. Trust me, it will be a better carnival if you submit something than if I go searching the internet for things I think are interesting. And if you want to be really nice, you can post on your own blog that I'm looking for entries. That way we'll get a more diverse group of entries. You can use this easy submission form. If you don't hear from me by Thursday night, please resend or email me. I will respond to all submissions, but it may take a day or two.

Oh, there's another blog up on the war on Christmas. I liked the first one better...and it is always a bonus to get comments from Santa. This one, is, well, you can decide for yourself. Speaking of Christmas and carnivals, there is an upcoming Carnival of Hi-Jacked Holidays for anyone interested. Here's the last one, if you are curious.

Oh, and I was just notified per email by some organization I've never heard of that I may have won $2,500,000. I'm sure it is legitimate. All I have to do is give them all my personal information. How easy is that? (Does anyone really fall for this stuff? If so, is identity "theft" really the problem it appears to be? It seems to me that if people REALLY do fall for it, then perhaps they are giving their identity away; it isn't really being stolen."