My Baby is Sick
I have so much to write about...vacation, the beginnings of our homeschool year and all the normal oddities round about the internet. But alas, my baby is sick and the symptoms of pregnancy are causing fatigue and a bit of nausea. Last night, poor baby bug wouldn't stop crying. All night long. This morning, her fever hit 103 degrees so I called the doctor. Yesterday, she was getting over a cold and seemed much better. Today she has a secondary ear infection that just began last night. Iin both of her poor little ears.

Bug spent the morning laying on the couch with her head in my lap while I rubbed her tummy and her big brother stroked her hair and looked longingly outside. He had been promised a long walk today if she were all better and between her sudden turn for the worse and the rain, he knew that wasn't coming. But he was more concerned for his sister, alternating his watch by her side and sitting on the porch watching the rain fall.

Unfortunately, we weren't able to get to the pharmacy before it closed so she won't get her medicine until tomorrow. She seems to be feeling a little better now and I'm thankful we caught it right at the beginning of the infection.

Anyway, that's what is going on around here. Don't forget the Carnival of Homeschooling is coming up on Tuesday and the deadline for submitting is 9PM Monday evening. You can email me at gottsegnetATyahooDOTcom or submit through Blog Carnival. The carnival won't be as good without your entry!