Etc., etc.
Just once, I'm going to get this up within a reasonable amount of time. Join Tami on a romp through the beauties of Spring as she introduces us to several blogs in the Carnival of Homeschooling.

Whatever you do, don't miss this entry. Wow! OK, so it's the only one I've looked at thus far, but it is really good. We BPA'ers are all over mapping stuff with our kids and this looks to be a great resource. Thanks Michael! Marking up your own digital map...how cool is that? I'm going to have to go back and play with it a bit more later.

If you enjoyed yesterday's redirect, Shannon is sharing her thoughts on child training as well. If you didn't, well, it's the same theme. Maybe I'll just send everyone to other blogs for the next 10 days...that should save some time as I plod along here.

Not that I'm going to go on a single issue platform on my blog or anything. But it is always interesting to me to look at issues in parenting and here I have a perfect contrast in a topic that is in the news. And it's my blog. So there. We had another nice lesson yesterday and I shall share that tonight.

, , ,