My Favorite Unpopular Posts
While categorizing my posts, I stumbled across a few old entries which I had forgotten about. Some of them, I thought, were pretty good, even if my readers did not seem to think so. None of them had generated very many comments and certainly were not responsible for any extra traffic on my little corner of the internet. Still, they seem to capture the heart of what this blog is about. That is why I am lifting this meme from ejabs.com:

My Favorite Unpopular Posts

Objective: Share ten of your favorite posts, although they went largely unnoticed in the broader blogosphere.

Here they are, in no particular order:

What's in a Definition?
The Efficacy of our Education System
Solutions in Education
Homeschooling Alone Cannot Save the Education System
The Darwinian Roots of Standardized Testing
Beyond 1984, or Choosing Words According to their Meaning
What to do with Karl Marx
Higher Education and the Concerns not Spoken of
Preserving the Faith...Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death
The Legacy of B.F. Skinner

Seeing as no one tagged me when I specifically requested it, necessitating an actual search for a meme to participate in, I suspect my readers are not as into these things as some. Still, I would really like to know which of your posts you consider your lost gems. If you choose to participate, please let me know! You can leave a link here in my comments box, email it to me, or (of course) you can always link back here. Then I'll put your link right here so others can appreciate your under-appreciated work:

1. T.F. Stern's Rantings
2. Let's Play Math
3.

Related Tags: , , ,