Carnvial Announcements
For some reason, I didn't get to submitting to my two favorite carnivals this week, but I'll still promote them.

With the birth of Beverly's grandson, she has chosen to organize this week's Carnival of Homeschooling theme around new life. At least stop by to have a peek at her adorable new grandson. My new life is growing fine, but exhausting mama. April 19 is fast approaching and I can't quite believe that we will be holding this little girl in our arms soon.

Alexander Russo takes on the overscheduled kid for this week's Carnival of Education. Hmm. I have some thoughts on that topic, but they will have to wait. Too much in my schedule at the moment.

Neurophilosophy is hosting I and the Bird, an ornithological carnvial. He ties the posts together with beautiful artwork of birds and the Voyage of the Beagle.